Sheese.. I was trying to type in the title above, and noticed that I had typed in Cleep instead of Sleep...... I think that says it all for itself. So please disregard any major typos that you will undoubtly read in this post today.
I have been running on empty for this last week. I seriously don't know how I am doing it. Besides the fact that things are falling apart around me, but I am still chuggin away at my school work. I have been working SOOOO hard, but yet doing so horribly. I have seriously not enough hours in the day. When I verbally tell people why I am so busy it just doesn't seem like I really have that much to do... am I just a snail when it comes to getting things done? NAW!
I finshed one half of a major project today for one of my classes. I had to do a powerpoint presentation... on feeding trophic levels of insects in Central Valley Alfalfa fields. Interesting huh? Yeah I didn't think so either. BUT it is a lot better than my senior research of F$%$#%@ frog mating calls. I have a bit of hate generated from that paper. Can you tell?
I did get a lab practical exam back today... yeah a B+... Yeah.. does that offset my F from the previous test? I tried pulling the "my husband is deployed route" But wouldn't you know it, the darn professor is an Army Brat, and actually grew up at the base my dear hubby is at! I don't get it any easier ( which I do agree with by the way), but I have found a sort of odd unity with this professor. He talks to me about New Mexico and Texas a lot, like I have a clue what my hubby is doing there. LOL Hey its all good though, maybe it might help my horrible test grade in the end??? nope not likely.
I have seen and heard all the argument and debate over an issue dealing with some leave time for our husbands. Wow, can people be vicious? I have read some interesting emails the past few days. It breaks the monotony of my busy study schedule. Since I dont have a real life right now.
I had been working out like crasy when my hubby left, and I really want to go this past two weeks, but I don't have any time to even sit down and eat let alone sleep. Hence why I am so tired. I have been running on about 3-4 hours sleep a night..... Today I am really dragging. Hard.
So I better get outta here and take a nap. Sleep what a concept.
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, October 26, 2004
at 3:22 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.