Posted

Hello....
I am a bit tired today, I just feel like I could crawl under my blankets and sleep for a few days. I probably could due to all the lack of sleep I am having! I ordered a pizza for dinner... since my house is in a bit of a wreck since I have no time to clean as much as I want to... ( Sweetie if you are reading this.. disregard that last sentance, you know how I get)
I also got stuck on the phone for a while, and that takes a chunk out of my already stressed and stretched day. I went to work today for the full shift. I really couldn't afford the time away from school work, but I had to appease the boss. He was such a Bitch today, The man is very interesting. When he gets mad he stomps around, breathes heavily and cleans. I should bring him home, piss him off, then go sit on the couch and watch TV while he cleans my home? Sounds nice on paper....Where is that darn pizza? I am trying a newer pizza place, nit my normal pizza, but I do have some some happy news!
Turlock is getting a PaPa Johns! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I love PaPA John pizza, and the only one is like 2 hours away I think.. no more like an a hour. Oh and another happy thought, I just found out that Stockton has one of my husband and mine favorite resturants, the Macaroni Grill. Hmmmm Nummy!
The dogs are fighting around....The puppy is driving me up the walls sometimes...But he can be so darn funny at the same time. What day is it! Holy crap it Wed I gotta go! My favorite TV show comes on in 5 minutes! What the heck is wrong with me!
Be back later!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 at 7:48 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment