First time for everything

Posted

Hmmm so this is my second blog ever, but I like the feature here better, Plus the price is a heck of a lot better! Anyhoo...
I have been on the computer all day, and my poor fingers are curled under themselves, and my right hand is in the shape of the mouse... Poor little right click happy hand! I have been collecting blinkies all day! OMG! What has come over me! Why have I become such a freak for these stupid liitle things that blink and tell messages.. .well I discovered that there are NAUGHTY blinkies and that created a ruckus... So any I have decided to become a blink-a-holic and doll maker.. but I am kinda new to the doll thing... and actually will be only sending them to my hubby.. umm yeah I make naughty dolls! LOLOL I'm sure he isn't appreciating my humor at this point. I have made some PG dolls by the way, mybe I will put one on here just for the heck of it.. show you my undiscovered talent of point and click away!
I have joined some support group for military wives. Interesting I must say. A couple are cool, but I just don't seem to really "click" with some of the groups. Its all good... not like I am gonna ever see them again.. LOL

hmmmm maybe this bolg is pretty hard too? ARG!

I really do need to go to bed.... its midnight already! yike!


This entry was posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 at 12:01 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment