Eatin Candy... gonna be none left for the kids

Posted

Ok
So I was so tired yesterday that I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 pm, with a basset hound laying on top of me snoring. I really must have been tired.
I must be getting sick
I also got a bunch of candy for Halloween this Sunday. Which I totally almost forgot. I have really been in cave the last few days. I didn't even know it was the world series until my mom said something to me. NOW that is REALLY bad.
I think I am the cool candy neighbor. I got some cool stuff this year. But I am having to taste test a bunch today. You know how long it has been since I have had a "sugar daddy"?
It is pretty good, a little sweet and as of right now, stuck to the back of my teeth. Grrrrr I can't get it off.
I had a huge presentation on Tuesday that I had to do. I sometimes hate talking in front of people. I noticed in the middle of it that I was talking like an Airline Attendant... What a weird thought to have in the middle of my speech.... but I had one girl say my speaking verbage was pretty good.. so I guess I was doing ok? But I did stumble over long latin scientific names of insects.... which doesn't look to good. Why where my names hard to pronounce and full of crazy letters while other people got easy works to say...
they get Musca domestica and I get Perilitues coccinellea, and oh yeah I got one name that kinda looked liked the word penis, but wasn't supposed to sound like penis... oh well. I got peoples attention though. Ahhh the injustice of it all. At least now I know that if I can't pass as a future scientific employee, I can always direct people to the nearest exits, and pass out peanuts. =)
So I turned in my written part of the project yesterday which looked kinda interesting, a mess but interesting. The whole thing was worth a 1/4 of my grade. Lots 'o' points for Nellie here

Some odd little facts that I have noticed as of lately... when ever I leave my house, there is a ritual that happens. I say good bye to my doggies, close and lock the door, and as soon as I am locking the top lock, the big dog starts this annoying bark. And not at me, but an instant attack on my cat. EVERYTIME!
So whenever I leave, the poor cat is truly harassed, but when I am home, the big dog is pretty quiet. Soooooooooo, I listen every time I leave, and everytime.... Lock.... "bark bark bark" and I peek through the window and sure enough there she is barking at the cat down the hall...
Its like when the master is away, the doggies are really gonna play.

I had sushi tonight.... I sat at the bar ate sushi and read journal articles on frog mating calls. What a friday night huh.... The lady next to me was kinda looking at my papers. I think she was truly not interested in them or I was taking up too much space. I have to somehow read all of these and have a rough draft pulled outta my butt by thurday night. HOLY CRAP!!
So as I was surrounded by trendy young urbanites polluting my small valley town, I endure the bitter lonliness of my inari alone. It was ok though.... food was pretty yummy, and I was pretty stuffed by the time I left. I felt good eating that than my usual In N Out drive thru dinner.
Ahhhh I love those burgers though.

Some more odd thoughts.... . I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, and the basset starts barking, jumps up onto the couch behind me and jumps on me. So he had both paws on both of my shoulders and he's barking, and biting at my hair and my ears. The man he loves to play with hair ties, or clips that I have in my hair. He always does that to me when I sit in front of the couch.
He does try and hump the big dog a lot though. Well he did I haven't seen that actually in a while. Now mind you he is fixed, but I think he still feels the love tonight. I am truly surrounded in freaks. Truly.

As of right now, the basset has climbed into a basket to go to sleep. What a cute freak. I am going to dress him up as a hotdog for halloween. He is pretty cute.

Ok I am just rambling now so I am gonna go to bed...






This entry was posted on Friday, October 29, 2004 at 10:59 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment