Pre-Halloween party

Posted

Well I wasn't going to go, but then I decided I would at the last mintue. And plus I got a phone call where people are screaming "Where are you!!!"
So around 9 ish I throw on the closest thing I could find for a costume... my husbands old NAVY uniform. I only danced YMCA once I think tonight. I also grabbed a life preserver that I have that says welcome aboard on one side, and Gone Sailing on the other. As the night progessed and my friends and family got drunker.. I amused them by holding up the "Welcome Aboard" sign up to my body. Then my cousin yells hold it lower... and of course I do...And to the amusement of my family they got a big kick outta it, and I had to pose for pictures. They want to send a picture to my hubby... Hee Hee
I am sure when they develop their rolls later, the sober eye just won't see the humor as the drunk eye does.

It was nice though, to just get out and be around people having a good time. I do get wrapped up in my own problems, it is nice not to be around people who ask me stupid quesitons like " Are you scared? Lonely? Etc Etc.... its like What do you think huh? You think I am having the time of my life here? Only one person was asking me questions kinda like that tonight, But it was ok cus its family. No one really knows what it is like until you are living it. And I don't wish that upon anyone. I do have one cousin kinda in a similar situation.... she went through a divorce. I mean we both know the lonely feeling of having to become independent and deal with things on my own. But at least I know my husband is crazy in love with me, and didn't leave me for some other women like my poor cousin. I think we bond because of the issue of we were once in a partnership, then the next day your alone.

My head hurts, and the basset is whining for some reason.
I think I am going to head on out to bed since it is around 1 am.. or wait! 12 am.. It is daylight savings tonight... yipppeeeeeee
i get to sleep in an hour!
HYahhh ho..
wow the basset if really crying for some reason... I think he is telling me it is past his bedtime and he wants to go to bed.

adios

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 31, 2004 at 1:46 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment