Well.... hasn't it been a while.
Four months to be exact. Wow. That does suprise me. All the things that have been accomplshed by me since then. My biggest accomplishment was the final completeion of my higher education. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! I am finished with school! I should be recievein my diploma finally in the mail. When? They said four to five months. But since I had a $17 fine from the Libary I may not get that for a while. All for $17 dollar? I guess that is how my education career would end. My degree is a Bachlor of Arts in Agricultural Stuides in Biology. Blah Blah Blah. Its a peice of paper that says I am trainiable, and that I know too much about local and global agricaltraul practices. I love everything biological. My emphisis was on microbiology and ecology. What I think is important in my local area is the education of importance of agricual zones. Unfortuatly the Great Central Valley of California is turning into a subburb of the bay area. Commuters. The dreaded word. But I have more to say on tha matter. My main thought right now is that since the ag land is disapearing at a alarming rate, when will it stop? Who can blame the land owner to sell the land for a enroumous profit. And who can blame the "commuters" for wanting to purchase a home? That is our American Dream is it not?
But enough of that subject. Lemme back up and babble about what I have been up to since last time I posted.
Decemeber. I finshed school. My husband came home for a two week break (Dec 20-Jan 2)
Christmas was nice! We had Christmas day here at our house. What a nice way to make memories here.
He Left Jan 2 where I thought would be the last time I would get to see him. But alas we were given a suprise weekendat the end of January to see them one last time. That was the most expensive weekend trip I think I will ever have! To F.T Polk, LA. Now mind you this is in the middle of nowhere-ville! But I have to saw it was glorious and a nice calm relaxing time. It was easier to say goodbye there than it was on Jan 2 that is so for sure.
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 03, 2005
at 10:12 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.