My New Addiction

Posted


One of my piano students introduced this game to me yesterday. It was a silly little game, which to my surprise I lost! Again and Again!
How does it do it? How does it know my answer with it seems like the same questions every time? Is there a microphone? I keep my answer in my head and dare not utter it. Nope not it. AHHH the madness! A few times it has been stumped. More by my husband than I.

Amazing little computer game.

My husband and I played it during dinner last night, and lying in bed before hitting the sack. When I was woken up during the night, I played it when I couldn't fall back asleep.

Tasmanian Devil was one of my husbands answer... Badger it Guessed... Oh so close! It tries again, Wolverine! It stops after two wrong guesses (25 Q's max), but I was amazed how at least it was pretty close!


My kind student let me borrow for a week. She said she had another one at home. Hmmm I might have to purchase one of these for myself.


I've been watching the Republican Convention, McCain is currently paused while I washed the Bebe and put him to bed. After another game of 20Q or two, I will resume watching his speech. More on that to come.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 8:15 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment