Amazing Art

Posted

Yesterday my friend Becky, her sister Suzi and I traveled to Oakland, CA to the LDS temple.


Becky mentioned that there was a sculpture exhibit that she would like to see in the visitor center. I really didn't know what to expect, but what I found was absolutely amazing.

The Artist Angela Johnson has created some gorgeous and heart touching sculptures of Jesus and the work He performed on this earth and beyond. Only sculpting for the last 12 years of her life, she has created in art that was amazing to look upon and brought tears to my eyes.

Due to copyright infringement I would love to share pictures but I cannot.

Look at her art on her website

www.ajsculptures.com

Or better yet take a tour of the exhibition yourself!

Oakland CA Temple Visitors' Center
The Healing Power of Jesus Christ
August 2008 - January 1, 2009

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 31, 2008 at 10:09 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment