So if you really know me, you know that I am a bit of a picky eater. I don't like lettuce on my tacos or my hamburgers. I don't like onions or anything weird on my food. I love food I just don't like onions.
Anyhoo... so this past weekend I unleashed a beast. On a trip down to the VA with Ira, we stopped at McDonalds. So I said that I was feeling daring and wanted to try the BigMac. Now the reason WHY I wanted to do this was funny, I was watching Snoop Dog's show and he ordered a BigMac with no onions light on the sauce. Now that intrigued me... "No onions you say???"
So yes on this trip I thought to go out of my little chicken nuggets or fish-o-sandwich usual.
I said "I want to try the BigMac without onions!"
So I did.... and um yeah it was pretty darn good!! Why the heck haven't I tried this beauty before!!
So yes, it was good. Good enough that I had another one this past week!
UG!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 17, 2008
at 9:09 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.