WELL!
This has truly been a week for me! I worked really hard to turn in my rough draft for my senior thesis last night (the one on frog mating call responses and patterns)
And to boot I had a insect identification quiz worth 50 points the same day. I also had a minor 100 point paper due tonight for my writing class too. But anyhoo...
yesterday I was sitting my entomology class during lecture waiting for the exam to begin. But I start to feel this really sharp pain in my chest on the left side. It hurt so bad I bent over in pain and gasped. The people next to me look at me. So the pain just stayed and stayed for almost two hours. I took the test while in all this intense amount of pain. And yes I got a 100 percent.. am I good or am I good!
So the test was over, and we still had about 2 more hours of class left, so I tell the professor that I need to go to the University medical center to make an appt. I told him I have the intense amount of chest pain. Now the pain was on the left side of my chest, deep inside up my neck and left arm. Which kinda struck me odd, and I kept thinking, it can't be my heart? Plus I couldn't breath very well, cus everytime I took a breath, the pain would triple.
So I walk over to the med center to make an appt, BUT they rushed me back into the office, hooked me up to machines that monitored my heart. So this kinda freaked me, cus I didn't think it had anything to do with my heart. My poor husband calls in the middle of this, and I try to quickly explain I was in the doctors office and what was going on. But I didn't know yet what was really going on. But I was kinda nervous anyway.
After all this my heart is fine. ( Which I had thought) But I am having problems with the internal muscular structure under my ribs and around my lungs. The doc explained this could be from a virus, and stressed combined. He asked if I Was stressed... and I was like yeah kinda! Hee Hee
So basically I take advil for the muscle and I am supposed to do relaxing exercises for the stress. He said what I might be having is a panic attack. Wow... so they still need to monitor me to make sure it isn't my heart. Good news.
So I am supposed to relax the rest of the day, but I still had to yet save my rough draft from my laptop onto a disk, and print it out on my desk top computer. And of course I wasn't ready to do so until the 1/2 hour before I am supposed to be in class. BUT the stupid disks are all ruined and wouldn't work. I was really having a REAL heart attack by then. I finally after the 10th disk I tried worked. I think I had a bad batch or something. The darn computer kept saying it was formatted for a Mac... and I don't even have a Mac, and I used the disk many times recently. Very strange day.
So now its Friday night and I am beat. MY chest still hurts really bad, and now my throat and sinus are killing me. I just want to crawl under a rock. But first I think I will scream.
Anyhoo.. I am gonna go take a hot hot bath and drag myself into bed for an nice long sleep. I have some serious house cleaning to do tommorrow.
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 05, 2004
at 10:52 PM
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.