Am I too young for Forgetfulness?

Posted

I swear... I have a pea brained memory bank! ARG ARG ARG
I cannot remember anything past twenty minutes ago. Actually I just think the memory recall is the hard part for me. I have the stuff in my brain it just wont come out when I need it or want it to.
I do however remember the strangest and unusable things all the time. What the freak?

I got my hair done last night. Uh OH!

I wanted it shoulder length... it got cut a lot shorter. I am not too sure of it yet. I mean it is kinda cute but then I am like I like long hair. It is medium length. The back is really short like back on my neck short. We'll see how it is when I have to do it today.

I am going shopping. Sexy lingerie shopping. I am seeing my hubby the first time in three months... I gotta look good!
I am so excited though! I miss him so much!

I have been working out a lot harder and watching what I eat better. I have lost weight since he has been gone. I am feeling better about myself as well. Like there is a way to do this. I am fitting into smaller clothes and I know my hubby is proud of me. I can't wait to see him and hold him and hug him as close as possible to me.

11 more days!



This entry was posted on Saturday, November 13, 2004 at 11:00 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment